All over the internet there are endless blogs about bucket lists and 30 before 30 etc etc. So here is my attempt at listing what I would like to do. There are of course hundreds of things I would like to do – far too many to list here – but these are things which I am going to make a real attempt to achieve.
I’m sure there will be more things added over the years but as of 28th June 2015 this is my list.
- All UNESCO site in the UK completed 5 of 28 – Check out some Lake District coverage here!
- Visit all 7 wonders of the world completed 3 of 7
- Christ the Redeemer
Great Wall of China Chichen Itza
- Machu Picchu
- Taj Mahal
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza
- Visit all 7 continents completed 3 of 7
- Africa – Trip to Tanzania in 2017!
- South America
- Sleep in a desert (preferably the Sahara)
- Go wild camping
- Learn to Scuba dive
- Take a cooking class abroad (or several)
Complete a River Cottage cooking course– Check out the write up here!
- Catch a fish
Make Sloe Gin– Currently in the cupboard ageing
- Learn a foreign language (possibly Spanish or German)
- Eat at Noma
- Attend a grand prix race completed 1 of 20 approx (Stuart has been to 4 of 20 approx)
- Walk/cycle to whole of the South Downs Way
- Visit the Tulip fields in The Netherlands
- Sky Dive
Take a road trip in a camper van (Canada or USA)– Completed in Canada 2016!
- Visit Alcatraz
See the Northern Lights– Eekk after missing them in Iceland we were treated with them on multiple nights in Sweden!
- Go Whale watching
- Visit an Ikea in Sweden
- Attend Oktoberfest – We are attending Stuttgart Cannstatter Volksfest in September.
Go to the Arctic Circle– Tick. Sweden 2017!
- Swim in the dead sea
- Visit all 50 states in the USA
- NEW – Attend Oberammergau Passion Play. This is one for Stu.
Have I missed anything off my list? What are your bucket list items?